TSR are working with a reputable House Builder who has a substantial pipeline of work over the coming years that are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with residential experience. Will also consider a QS who is looking to step into the role of a Senior. House building experience is a must!
Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Description
• Responsible for the day to day financial management of new build residential schemes across the North East
• Facilitate and collate information to be used for tenders when procuring contractors through the Procurement process.
• Work closely with Head of Commercial to provide monthly reporting of developments commercial position together with the discussion of any potential risk or opportunities on a particular development.
The Successful Senior Quantity Surveyor To be considered for this role, the key areas of experience requested are:
• Relevant level of experience in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management within property development, main contractor (residential), professional practice (PQS) with experience
• Experience of main contractor/sub contractor or developer procurement.
• Tender/Market awareness, together with the ability to calculate rates for a particular works operation.
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Salary & Benefits You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a permanent, full time role.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.