An great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with a large, privately owned regional contractor in the Construction Industry on a permanent basis, working on a number of versatile commercial projects, in the Oxford area.
Typical projects include new build, fit out and refurbishment in the education, health, leisure, commercial, industrial sector up to the value of £20M.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally QS degree qualified
* Circa 7-8 years post degree experience, the majority of which is main contracting
* Demonstratable experience of being commercial lead on projects up to and in excess of £20m
* Experience in managing a team of QS’s and AQS’s
* Experience in D&B and traditional
* Competent with the JCT suite of Contracts and NEC would also be useful
* Exposure to 2 stage procurement routes
* Shown longevity with previous employers
If you feel you match the above criteria please apply or contact Peter at One Way
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.