The company was established over 60 years ago and pride themselves in having great local relationships with clients and supply chains. Most of their projects will start at approx. £35m and will be home counties and London based. They pride themselves on all of their projects being built to the highest quality and finishes.
* Because of the continual growth within the business, they are now looking for an additional Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
* This role will suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has expereince- within a main contractor
* Can lead as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on Tenders and be mindful of possible contractual issues
* Able to manage sub-contractor packages up to £8m+
* Has the ability to work closely with the Project Manager and site team to always ensure collaboration
* This will suit an Senior Quantity Surveyor that is “streetwise” commercially and always builds relationships with the supply chain.
The company is driven, hardworking and ambitious as a collective. They work in harmony with the site team and sub-contractors. This role will suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor that has the same mind-set and works in collaboration with the subcontractors, building and maintain relationships to get the best results. The Senior Quantity Surveyor must have strong JCT contractually knowledge. The team consists of a number of Quantity Surveyors and Assistant Quantity Surveyors, so the Senior Quantity Surveyor may be called on to help with their development and training from time to time. This is being a senior appointment and the individual will be reporting into the Commercial Manager
* Main Contractor
* Worked for a UK Main contractor as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Contractually very strong
* Managed sub-contractor packages from at least £7m
* Have experience in assisting more junior members within the team
* Full clean driving licence
* Currently as Senior Quantity Surveyor
Basic of up to £80k and package
The client is looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor as quickly as possible, so please apply for the role via Lezanne Oram
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.