Senior Quantity Surveyor | Major Residential Project | Buckinghamshire
About the Client: An award-winning regional housebuilder in the South East, they remained committed to developing high-specification, sustainable, architecturally innovative homes designed to complement the local environment and improve the quality of life for those who live there.
About the Role: Based in their Buckinghamshire office, as a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for managing the costs of multiple residential property developments to enhance the revenue through careful negotiation and value engineering ideas.
Providing key input into budgets and checking drawings to ensure practical and economical proposals, you'll also prepare and submit sub-contract enquiries in adequate time to ensure contracts are placed in line with the building programme.
About the Responsibilities:
* Producing detailed trade-specific scope of works and qualification notes
* Presenting and submitting completed sub-contractor order documentation
* Responsible for an element of cost reporting
* Ensuring our sub-contractors have current UTR status and the insurances and other requirements to assess tax liability.
* Proven experience in a similar role within a residential house builder.
* Confident in undertaking the range of areas in surveying, from the procurement through to completion of final accounts.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Strong numeracy and accuracy levels.
* Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines, with the desire to succeed
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.