An interesting opportunity is available for a Senior Site Engineer who has the capability to provide a diverse range of skills from the day to day setting out, through to management of sub-contracts and acting as a key support to the site management team on key commercial building projects valued upto £25m+
The role will be to operate on a key project based in the Leeds area for a leading building main contractor
The role will have key responsibility in the following areas;
* Setting out building, structures and some civils works.
* Supervision of subcontractors and direct labour in areas specific to your role.
* Provide key guidance and input into design where appropriate / required.
* Work closely with the project delivery team and support as necessary, including areas of quality and health & safety.
* Attend site meetings.
* Complete documentation and reports associated with your responsibility’s.
To be considered for the role you should fit the following criteria;
* Have operated as a standalone site engineer, from ideally a building background, but civils biased candidates would be considered.
* Hold a minimum of an HNC in a relevant construction qualification.
* Be able to set out use EDM.
* Comfortable providing supervision and direction on key engineering stages and decisions of a project.
* Strong IT skills, including basic knowledge of CAD
* Valid Site Certification.
* Hold a full UK driving licence
The role offers the chance to join an positive forward-thinking environment, where your ideas and opinions will be valued. And importantly you will be joining an establish and stable contracting business, who have an excellent pipeline of work for the next two years based regionally.
If you would like to be considered further for this position, please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.