Redfish are currently working with a leading contractor who is looking to appoint a Senior Site Engineer for their team based on in Jersey. This is a permanent role with the business where you'll be primarily working on a mixture of multimillion pound development schemes.
Common activities include:
* Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
* Overseeing building work
* Undertaking surveys
* Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
* Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
* Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
* Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
* Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
* Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
To be successful for this Senior Site Engineer role you must:
* Be able to carry out setting out duties.
* Engineering Degree Qualification or similar.
* Excellent knowledge of RC Frame, Ground works
* Experience working with a main contractor would be desired
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & CAD,
* Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.