Falcon Green are currently helping a leading Main Contractor in their search for a Senior Site Manager. This role will be based in Cambridge working on Commercial, residential and hotel projects between £1m – £10m. This role may suit a candidate looking to make a step up in their career. Candidates applying must have previous experience working for UK leading contractors.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
This role is being offered on a permanent basis. Please apply to the role to find out more details
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.