Position: Senior Site Manager – New Build Apartments – Clapham North
Location: Clapham North, SW9
Salary: To £65,000 – £75,000 + Package
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Site Manager with strong Design & Build experience for a high rise, logistically challenging new build project in Clapham North, SW9
Company Overview: Our client is a leading main contractor delivering mixed tenure new build developments to Local Authorities, ALMO’s and RSL’s as well as developing land-led opportunities for both the open market and affordable housing.
Project: 2 x concrete frame, brick clad 7 storey blocks consisting of 46 affordable housing apartments with associated landscaping. The project is valued at £17 million and starts in March 2022
Position: We require a Senior Site Manager to manage the project from inception through to final handover and be fully responsible for all day-to-day site activities while reporting to a Project Manager.
Duties will include:
* Day to day management of construction activities in order to maximise profitability and client satisfaction whilst ensuring programme, Health and Safety and Quality Control are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
* Implementing and maintaining SHE procedures
* Co-ordination of Subcontractors H&S ensuring RAM’s are in place prior to setting to work.
* Attendance as required at Pre-contract meetings with Subcontractors.
* Regular monitoring of progress assisting the Project Manager in reporting progress and managing works to the contract and target programmes.
* Short term programming.
* Review Construction drawings for build ability and compliance ensuring flow of all latest information to the supply chain.
* Support and assist in negotiations and orders with Utility Companies to ensure timely installation of all incoming services
* Sub-contractor pre-commencement meetings, progress meetings and recording including minutes
* Works quality inspections & checks
* Complete necessary take offs for ordering of materials as required
* Commercial awareness – understand the commercial situation and strategy.
* Awareness of the Project Profit Plan and your role in implementing this. Know the prelims budget and manage expenditure on the likes of site set up and consumables accordingly.
* Good communication skills with a particular focus on Customer service.
Individual: You will have a good track record of delivering new build housing schemes, essentially concrete frame.
Our client is seeking a confident and driven candidate who is able to self-motivate and take pride in their project.
In return, an excellent salary is on offer with a structured bonus.
Long term future work is guaranteed
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.