The Management Recruitment Group are working with a top 10 Residential Development business who are seeking an RC Frame experienced Senior Site Manager to manage a 200 units scheme in Kingston on Thames.
As Senior Site Manager you will be solely responsible for the delivery of the scheme of 203 units from cradle to grave and will have extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of delivering RC Frame developments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Produce detailed programmes of works set out by the Contracts Manager.
* Manage resources of the project to maximise output and deliver to programme.
* Control subcontract packages.
* Health & safety management and promotion in line with the company policies and procedures.
* Regularly review with the team progress against programme.
* Chair subcontractor site progress meetings.
* Create and maintain accurate site reports.
* Quality inspections.
* You will have gained 5 – 10 years years experience working for as No1 on RC Frame developments.
* Have a valid Management CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid as a minimum
* Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
* Working knowledge of Asta Power Projects and document control software.
* Competitive basic salary of between £70,000 – £80,000
* Choice of company car or £6,500 car allowance
* Fuel Card or Rail Travel
* 26 days annual leave
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Raft of other benefits
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Residential Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.