Title: Senior Site Manager – Residential
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 + 10% car allownace + bonus + benefits
Sector: Residential developments, Bespoke, luxury, Non-PLC
Start Date: Immediate – ASAP
Our client is a one of the most deireable companies to work for, a highly regarded and well established bespoke residential developer with an established reputation across the South West. The company delivers unique and highhly bespoke small to medium volume residential developments using a wide range of building methods to the latest Passivhaus standards.
Senior Site Manager – Residential, The Role:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join the business to work on a new project starting in Nailsea, North Somerset. You will be responsible for leading the day to day operational delivery of a bespoke residential project consisting of 52 houses and apartments using Passivhaus. The role will report to an experienced Contracts Manager and be well supported on site with management and commercial support. Each following project will be different and quality focused (not volume house building).
Senior Site Manager – Residential, The Person
* You will have solid experience with either a national or regional house builder or residential main contractor
* Demonstrable experience of delivering residential projects within budget and programme
* Proven experience in managing simultaneous site based trades teams
* Innovative – ability to identify better ways of doing things
* High calibre individual who is committed to quality and programme
* A good team player, someone who wants to be part of a growing business to achieve common goals.
* Commutable across the Bristol area plus 45 mins
* Competitive salary
* Company car allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Company benefits package
* Varied and unique residential developments
* Continued local work within the South West region
Please contact Foresight Search for more information on this, or any other vacancy (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.