Senior Site Manager:
Are you seeking a long term role in Wicklow with one of Ireland's leading Residential Developers? This is a very progressive company with huge plans to double in size over the next 2 years and 6 new sites ready to begin in the coming months. They currently have 2 large residential sites in Wicklow consisting of houses and apartments with another site due to begin in 2022 and have a need for a strong Site Manager to look after one of the €multi-million developments.
If you have a background in Residential housing or apartments and are eager to drive your career on with a fresh, progressive company then give me a quick call for a confidential chat (phone number removed) or click apply below and I'll give you a quick call back.
Site Manager skills:
* Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or similar
* A background in large residential housing developments / apartments is preferable
* You have 7+ years’ post-qualification experience
* Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
* You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
* Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are required
* You must be a strong people manager, able to use initiative and be self-motivated
As Senior Site Manager:
* You will report to the Contracts Manager
* Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments
* You will support the management of the project budget
* Responsible for project from tender stage through construction and handover
* You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
* You will be responsible for for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your project
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent salary of €70,000 – €80,000 + vehicle / allowance, bonus, pension and healthcare will be put in place for the successful candidate and the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting construction companies in Ireland.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on 0044 (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.