Our client is a leading independent multi-disciplinary practice working across 5 design disciplines: Architectural, Structural Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Building Surveying and Project Management.
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Land / Topographic Surveyor to join this well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors in a position that will carry out Topographic and GPR surveys on a range of projects across the UK.
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
* Carry out topographic and GPR surveys on a range of projects.
* Undertake GPR surveys to the latest PAS accreditation levels, with full training provided as required.
* Carry out final reports and incorporating the data into AUTOCAD format drawings.
* This role will also incorporate Point cloud surveys with any previous experience preferred but not essential.
Skills & Experience required;
* Topographical experience is essential
* Industry related degree or similar qualification and have experience of measured surveys
* Excellent team player
* Excellent time management and general organisation skills
* Respect for Company Values: Integrity, Service, Trust, Respect and Responsibility
* Full Driving Licence
* Able to achieve UK Security Clearance
Desirable (assistance provided)
* GPR experience
* Knowledge of Leica 3D laser scanners and Trimble robotic total stations
* Knowledge of AutoCAD and N4ce survey software
* Currently or previously cleared to SC Level
This position will suit a person who is career motivated, keen to learn and keen to make your mark within a forward-thinking business of 30+ employees.
Fast paced career promotion will be made available to the right candidate with the ability to shape the future of this area of the business and integrate within their professional technologies sector.
You will have the chance to have a firm input into this area within the company and have input into the selection of equipment and software with a budget already set aside for this extension to their services whilst already having a secure work book already in place.
With the ability to expand this element of the business an attractive bonus structure will be put in place for the right person.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.