I am currently recruiting for a large multidisciplinary consultancy in Scotland. They are now looking to grow the contaminated land division and are looking for a Senior/Principal level Contaminated Land Consultant who can provide both leadership and support across a range of environmental projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience.
This is the perfect time to join their growing team. They have an enviable client list, and also have the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team. The company can offer opportunities to showcase your skills and talents and are keen to help you develop your career.
The candidate will be responsible for;
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
• Detailed Quality Risk Assessments of Contaminated Land for Public and Private sectors;
• Due Diligence assessments;
• Management of team workload and staff utilization.
• Outwardly focused, with good client care and experience of managing proposals.
Skills required for the role;
• A Master Degree in Environmental management or equivalent
• Previous experience within a multi-disciplined team of Environmental Engineers and Scientists, within a consultancy;
• Good client network and business development experience;
• A sound knowledge of UK legislation and standards relating to this sector;
• An interest in working with a diverse range of UK and international clients;
• A full driving license
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.