Greenshields JCB is one of the Largest JCB Dealerships in the UK and prides itself on delivering the best customer service.
We are currently looking for a multi-skilled and organised Service Controller to work within our busy Service Direct Team.
Outline of the Role:
To receive calls from customers, promptly organise appropriate resources to resolve situations quickly and ensure communication is kept flowing, externally and internally.
Responsible for co-ordinating service engineers from your allocated depot. Booking in all breakdowns and jobs logged for the area and following up the day to day role by inputting engineer’s timesheets and invoicing all completed retail repairs.
* Co-ordinate breakdowns and services for your depot by allocating to an engineer and liaising with the customer to ensure minimal downtime to the customer’s machine.
* Input Timesheets on a daily basis.
* Chase the customer for order numbers on all work that is not covered by warranty.
* Keep constant communication with the customer to give them updates on all live breakdowns.
* Arrange warranty cross hire machines for any work that can not be completed on site due to Health & Safety.
* Create estimates when additional work is found and send to the customer within 24 hrs.
* Send over final costings for all retail work.
* Invoice all retail work that has been completed.
* Keep the WIP to a minimum.
* Resolve all customer invoice queries.
* Arrange monthly meeting with the Line Manager to resolve any ongoing issues.
* Answer incoming calls into the office and log breakdowns.
* Cover other diary locations during peak times for Holiday.
* Contribute to the overall success of Greenshields JCB Limited through teamwork and good communication within the Company.
* Actively seek new business.
* Organise and time-manage your workload.
* Achieve and meet strict deadlines.
* Deal with all telephone calls in a polite and professional manner and have the ability to deal with conflict whilst remaining diplomatic.
* An effective team player, aware of the value and importance of working well and closely with colleagues.
* Awareness of team workloads.
* Ability to prioritise and focus on answering incoming calls quickly and effectively.
* Time management skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* A good understanding of customer service procedures, policies and best practice.
* A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to try out new ideas.
* A willingness to help both internal and external customers.
* Company brand awareness
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.