One of our RC Frame & Groundworks contractor is seeking an experience Site Engineer/ setting our Engineer to work on their RC Frame & Groundwork Package in HShoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex. Role is to start as soon as possible, by 11/10/21 the latest, contract will include a mixture of earthworks and reinforced concrete works. Estimated length of project is 48 weeks..
As the Site Engineer/ Setting out Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Accurate setting out/surveying
* Conduct quality control checks and build records
* Assist in the supervising of contractors on site
To be successful in this Site Engineer/ Setting out Engineer role, you need to be:
* CSCS card is required
* Previously worked as a Setting out Engineer, Site Engineer, or Engineering Surveyor.
* Experienced in RC work and Ground work- min 3 years UK experience.
* Must be proficiency with most surveying instruments, be familiar with method statements and risk assessments and have a sound knowledge of QA and onsite paperwork.
Please note rates are open for negotiations depends on the experience.
If you are interested on above Setting out/ Site Engineer job, please contact us with your up-to-date CV.
Setting out, Site Engineer, Setting out, Site Engineer, Setting out, Site Engineer, Setting out, Site Engineer, Setting out, Site Engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.