One of our RC Frame & Groundworks contractor is seeking for Site Engineer/ setting out Engineer to work on their RC Frame & Groundwork Package in Maidenhead. Successful candidates should be able to start by 09/05/22. The contract will include mixture of earthworks and reinforced concrete works. Duration 2 weeks holiday cover.
As a Site Engineer/ Setting out Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Accurate setting out/surveying
* Conduct quality control checks and build records
* Assist in the supervising of contractors on site
To be successful in this Site Engineer/ Setting out Engineer role, you need to have:
* CSCS card is required
* Previously worked as a Setting out Engineer, Site Engineer, or Engineering Surveyor.
* Experienced in RC work and Ground work- min 3 years UK experience.
* Must have previous experience of using TS016
* Must be proficiency with most surveying instruments, be familiar with method statements and risk assessments and have a sound knowledge of QA and onsite paperwork.
If you are interested on above Setting out/ Site Engineer job, please contact us with your up to date CV.
Setting out/ Site Engineer,Setting out/ Site Engineer,Setting out/ Site Engineer,Setting out/ Site Engineer,Setting out/ Site Engineer,Setting out/ Site Engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.