Recruiting now for a Shop Fitter / Site Installer
Are job security and longevity important to you?
Do you enjoy travelling and working at different sites and locations?
Are progression and development important to you?
Yes?.. Keep reading
Our Client are a global designer, manufacturer and installer for specialist shop fitting fixtures and equipment within the healthcare industry. Due to on-going growth an expansion they are now looking to hire a Shop fitter / Site Installer to join them. Interested?.. Please see below for more details
As the Shop Fitter / Site Installer you will work as part of a small team to install prefabricated Radio Frequency (RF) enclosure, Magnetic Shielding and Interior Finishing. Each project to be approx. 2 week duration.
You will work on construction sites at public/private hospitals/clinics/medical or research facilities throughout the UK and Ireland.
– Install shielding components using project design drawings and specifications.
– Work efficiently as part of a team in order to meet tight project deadlines.
– Undertake specialist high-end construction tasks and duties (training will be provided).
– Work independently and unsupervised when required.
– Work collaboratively with site staff and contractors.
– Comply and follow site specific health and safety regulations.
– Competently and confidently use hand and power tools.
– Manage and maintain construction tools and equipment required for each project.
– Be able to communicate any unresolved installation issues in a timely manner directly to the Installation Supervisor
– Required to have a clean driving licence, where applicable.
– Must be task-driven and self-motivated.
– Good communication skills.
– Be reliable and punctual.
– Excellent eye for detail
– Be able to work away, depending on project location.
– Preferably 1-2 years educational experience in carpentry, joinery or similar.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 PA subject to experience. Working away with accommodation provided and subsistence allowance.
Hours of work: Standard site working hours are 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Standard day before overtime is 8hrs
Flexibility with hours and overtime required.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to take the next step in your career then apply now as positions will filled soon. For more details feel free to contact Shimlan Choudhury at Teknikal.
All the best!
REFER A FRIEND AND GET UP-TO £200! Call me to find out how it works
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.