As a Construction Manager, you will be responsible for site construction and daily management of staff and general activities from tender to commissioning. You will be supported by a strong team of staff.
* Delivery of project to costs, cost control measures and reporting to other members of staff, in construction and commercial
* Manage the resource plan required overtime to ensure staffing levels are correct
* A good knowledge of HSQE requirements within rail works to comply with requirements
* Good communication skills to communicate tasks and to lead by example to staff
* Support other management within the organisation
* Experience in undertaking this type of job to date
* Choice of South East based locations
* 25 days holiday
* Private Healtcare for up to 4 family members
* Company Van and Fuel Card
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.