Our client is currently searching for an experienced site agent, within the Kent area, to join a long-standing regional civil engineering contractor. This opportunity should appeal to experienced Site Agents from a Civil Engineering background who are looking to work for an established contractor offering regional work.
The business is recruiting a full site team due to growth within the area after numerous successful tenders and are looking for candidates with Highways and infrastructure experience. Projects range from £5 million to £30 million in value.
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Generous Pension Contribution and Private Healthcare
• Performance related bonus
If interested, please call Morgan on (phone number removed) or apply on CV Library
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.