Elvet Recruitment are recruiting for a Site Agent on behalf of a specialist structural repairs contractor for ongoing guaranteed work in the West Midlands.
The company are an industry leader in their field delivering a number of solutions across sectors. In particular due to a large framework win, they have acquired millions of £'s of work based in West Midlands on Area 9 Highways England. So all work is regional.
Key solutions delivered include: structural concrete repair, corrosion protection, bridge strengthening and concrete carriageway rehabilitation.
* Manage site team and supply chain to deliver projects to quality targets and deadlines.
* Produce construction phase plans and programming works.
* Writing and adjusting Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Progress reports and meetings with senior management and client.
* Ordering materials for site and managing supply chain.
* Daily site diaries.
* Managing specialist sub-contractors.
* Experience in management of structural repair/concrete repair projects as PC.
* Ability to write RAMS independently and undertake all management duties.
* Ability to manage project costs and on the ground delivery at all stages.
* Qualifications: CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid are essential.
* Degree or HNC/HND qualified is beneficial.
On offer is a salary of circa. £50,000 plus generous package including: car or allowance, pension, private health care, death in service benefit, annual leave and more.
Opportunity and assistance to achieve ICE chartership and funding on offer to undertake qualifications as desired
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.