Our client is looking for an experienced Site Engineer for a 6 month civils project in Bristol commencing as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
The works will be a reduced level dig and backfill, an element of drainage and ducting, reinforced concrete and precast installations. The project is a new build substation so experience in this environment would be ideal.
* Establish the level and survey control for contracts
* Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
* Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
* Draft and manage Technical Queries
* Produce procurement schedules for the jobs and liaise with the procurement department to ensure site have adequate resources to complete the tasks
* Produce ITP’s and Task Briefings
* Contribute to 2 week look ahead in conjunction with the Site Agent
* Produce Site Diaries and Allocation Sheets
Qualifications & Experience:
* Previous experience of Specifically, RC Frame structures.
* Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
* Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station or EDM instruments
* Degree/HNC qualified, or equivalent, in civil engineering
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with both clients and staff
* Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
If you feel that you suit this role, please send your CV for the attention of David Stevens
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.