With the resurgence of work and continued expansion of our Aviation Division, we are excited to present this new opportunity for a talented Site Engineer to join our Heathrow and Regional Projects Team.
As an Engineer with Dyer & Butler you will be involved on a variety of challenging Civil Engineering Projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
* the measurement, setting out, levelling & surveying of site works
* supervision of labour and subcontractors
* procurement and management of materials and plant
* health & safety management
* quality assurance
* producing method statements and risk assessments
* checking of plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
* correspondence, record keeping and reporting in accordance with Dyer & Butler and client procedures
* liaising with clients
* a Civil Engineering background with a minimum of HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
* have demonstrable experience in the same or similar role with a civil engineering contractor
* have proven experience in the accurate measurement, setting out, levelling & surveying of various site works (using GPS, Total station)
* have worked on Infrastructure related projects – advantageous
* possess excellent communication and people management skills and have the drive and enthusiasm to manage a project through to completion, within budget and program
* you need to possess practical, problem solving and engineering abilities and the ability to work in high pressure environments and within a team
* The successful candidate should be prepared to work on projects within the geographical area
* Commitment to the highest practicable standards of Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental protection
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Full driving licence
* Knowledge of the requirements of Safety/Environmental Legislation preferable
Why work with us
We pride ourselves in offering employees a clearly defined career path working in a great environment with the support to excel.
* Competitive basic salary
* Company car or car allowance
* Flexible benefit scheme
* Paid holidays
* A clear career path with supported progression
* Support in Training & Development
** Dyer and Butler are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.