My client is a tier 1 main contractor and is recruiting for a Site Engineer to work on an exciting civils and infrastructure scheme in Manchester.
Contract length is 12 months and we are looking for an experienced engineer with a heavy civils and infrastructure background.
* Must have 5 years minimum experience working on civils and infrastructure projects.
* Must have CSCS
Site engineer Duties include
* Coordinate site engineering control and setting out activities and provide information to operatives and subcontractors.
* Complete diary sheets along with any photographic evidence as required.
* Undertake material reconciliations.
* Ensure all surveying equipment is calibrated.
* Carry out as-built surveys on complete works and drawings.
* Assist in basic planning, monitoring & programming.
* Assist in mentoring junior and graduate engineers as required.
* Identify/assist in introducing new process, techniques and innovations on site.
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please apply and one of our team will be in touch
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.