Site Engineer – Ipswich, Sudbury & Haverhill
£40,000 – £60,000 Per Annum
One of our reputable clients have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer. Our client is a well-established and successful contractor based in Essex. You will be working in residential Groundworks in 3 different locations (Sudbury, Ipswich and Havehill.
* Setting out, levelling and surveying
* Working alongside sub-contractors
* Managing QA/QC and associated paperwork.
* Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy.
* Liaising with any consultants, senior management, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
* Communicating with clients and their representatives
* Resolving any unexpected technical issues.
* Enforcing HSE
As an Engineer you will have extensive experience in working on construction projects in a similar role.
* CSCS Card
* SMSTS / SSSTS Certificate (preferable)
* Must be a team player and able to work well with others
If you're interested in this position, please call Morgan on (phone number removed) or apply
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.