This posion is for HS2 Advance works covering Cheshire.
What you'll be doing
As a Site / Section Engineer, you will:
* Carry out complex setting out;
* Provide 'primary' setting out control and recognize the optimum location for installation;
* Actively use the Specification as a reference document;
* Maintain a comprehensive filing system of quality records;
* Identify, raise and action Non-Conformance Reports;
* Identify and raise Technical Queries with possible solutions;
* Produce Method Statements and Risk Assessments;
* Prepare and raise Temporary Works briefs;
* Produce a weekly programme and measure progress against KPIs;
* Communicate weekly programme and targets to the workforce;
* Collate Weekly Measure information and monitor wastage against budget allowances / KPIs;
* Carry out a labour and plant reconciliation;
* Identify items of additional work and raise the necessary notifications;
* Work to specific terms, conditions and outputs of relevant subcontractors and suppliers.
Essential Experience in the following:
* Able to carry out complex setting out;
* Understand/have experience of producing ACP;
* Understanding of construction tolerances;
* Awareness of Specification and other Contract documents;
* Understand Permit System and actively raise Permits to Work;
* Able to identify potential hazards and proactive in implementing actions and controls;
* Understand and can use the information provided in the 13 week Stage Programme;
* Good understanding of key contract documentation;
* Understand specific terms, conditions and outputs of relevant subcontractors and suppliers.
* Knowledge of the construction process in one or more of the following areas:
* Leadership skills developing
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.