Site Engineer/Project Engineer
Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major Highways contractor in the North East of England, and as result we have several live Site Engineer/Project Engineer opportunities available.
The Site Engineer/Project Engineer will be responsible for;
• Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project
• Offering direction to junior engineers
• Setting out of roads, earthworks etc
• Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
• A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
• Experience working for a main contractor
• CSCS qualification
• Knowledge and experience of motorways and setting out
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.