Site Engineer – Civil Engineering and Highways
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a civil engineering contractor that provides a service via regional offices. The company work in the highways and infrastructure sector. Due to a number of major project wins providing a full order book, they are searching for an experienced Site Engineer to join their team
* Setting out, levelling and surveying
* Working alongside sub-contractors
* Managing QA/QC and associated paperwork.
* Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy.
* Liaising with any consultants, senior management, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
* Communicating with clients and their representatives
* Resolving any unexpected technical issues.
* Enforcing HSE
As an Engineer you will have extensive experience in working on construction projects in a similar role.
* Ideally HNC/HND/Degree in a civil engineering discipline or equivalent
* CSCS Card
* SMSTS / SSSTS Certificate (preferable)
* Must be a team player and able to work well with others
Call Morgan on (phone number removed) or apply on CV Library
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.