My client is a leading sub-contractor, who are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer to complete a 12 Month Externals package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Quality assurance.
* Setting out all aspects associated with the Externals package including paving, roads, landscaping.
* Managing RFI’s
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* SSSTS or SMSTS desirable.
* Civil engineering degree or time served.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.