Our client, a long established leading South East Construction company has an excellent new opportunity for a Site Engineer. Based in Clonakilty, Co Cork, reporting to the Site Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to ensure all the site engineering requirements are met to a high standard in a timely fashion.
Requirements for the role
* The ideal candidate should be degree qualified in engineering
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in setting out or site engineer
* Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
* Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
* Excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
* Experience in setting out, groundworks, concrete and steel structures and preferably RC experience.
* You can expect to work on Commercial and Residential projects
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.