Site Engineer for Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor to work on HS2, Tideway or AMP7 schemes
* Are you keen to work on major projects?
* Do you have between 1-3 years experience in civil engineering?
* Would you like to work with a contractor known to promote from within?
If so this could be the job for you….
A leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor requires a Site Engineer to join their team to work on packages of work on major schemes such as Thames Tideway, High Speed 2, and AMP7 water schemes. This contractor has an excellent reputation within the industry and specialises in heavy civil engineering such as utility diversions, enabling works, and tunnelling, as well as more general water engineering.
They require a Site Engineer to set out detailed works as per drawings, produce ITPs, produce site diaries, and work closely with the Site Agent to provide a 2 week look ahead.
This contractor are able to offer excellent career progression opportunities as well as support for further learning and chartership.
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Experience working with a civil engineering / utilities contractor
This is a permanent role and no freelancers will be considered
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.