Our client is large subcontractor working on civil engineering, groundworks, RC Frame and hard/soft landscaping projects across the UK.
They are looking for a Site Engineer on a temp to perm basis covering groundworks projects in the London area.
* To co-ordinate and manage site staff to achieve the required quality standards to deliver on programme
* Work with the groundworks foreman and site staff to direct the phases of the project
* Set out for piling and groundworks for the relevant contractors
* Report to Contracts Manager on site progress and to liaise with them on construction programme updates
* Work with the main contractor on any design issues or troubleshooting needed
* Degree/HNC in civil engineering or relevant setting out experience
* Experience of setting out on groundworks and piling projects
* Excellent organisational skills
Good day rate initially on offer with the opportunity to move into permanent employment which would lead to package including van for the right candidate
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.