We are currently seeking a Site Engineer x2 for a major highways project based in the North West to work night shifts.
The Site Engineer’s tasks will include, but not limited to:
Overseeing the engineering for all aspects of work whether drainage / earthworks / roadworks / ducting / site clearance / fencing / structures etc…
· Work as part of a team and assist all team members as & when required. However, be able to undertake site duties individually or seek assistance where necessary
· Complete a daily diary of works being undertaken on-site with accurate & comprehensive details
· Complete check sheet’s for quality standards, in accordance with ITP’s
· Assist or undertake safety inspections & workplace inspections
· Raise & issue permits as required
· Undertake CAT & Genny surveys prior to excavation works commencing.
· Attend site meetings in relation to programme / safety / working areas
· Good communication skills with team / sub-contractors / general public / Client
· Be able to undertake site survey and produce sketches of survey work / construction sequences
Training / Competency Requirements:
· CSCS card relevant to appointment
· SSSTS or SMSTS certification
· Minimum 5 year’s experience in civil engineering industry
· CAT & Genny trained (optional)
· 1st Aid (optional)
· Safety Critical Medical (optional)
· AutoCAD (optional)
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.