We’re hiring for a Site Joiner to join a specialist joinery manufacturer based in Hyde, Tameside. As part of a team of skilled team who are experts in the interpretation and execution of specialist interior joinery, your role will involve travelling throughout Manchester and London to carry out installation work on bespoke projects.
What’s on offer?
* £29,120 – £33,280 per annum
* Typical hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
* Flexible working hours available
* Digs paid for & £25 food allowance
* Opportunities for overtime
* Pension scheme
* Further training to improve skills & efficiency
What will you be doing as a Site Joiner?
* Assisting with the building and installations, inspections, removal, replacement, repair and maintenance of wooden or part wooden items
* Understanding technical drawings and how your work will fit within the building
* Measuring and marking wood according to technical designs and assembling furniture using both hand and power tools
* Using a range of equipment from traditional tools to state-of-the-art computerised cutting equipment and hi-tech drawing and design software
What do you need?
* 3+ years’ working experience as a Joiner
* CSCS card, your own PPE & tools
* Full UK driving licence
* Physical fitness as you will be lifting raw materials
* High attention to detail, with excellent neatness and accuracy
If you’re looking to advance your career at a bespoke joinery manufacturers in Tameside, then apply today for consideration or speak with Bobbie at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.