* A dynamic property maintenance, refurbishment and new build contractor with 20+ office locations throughout the UK
* As an award-winning contractor, this business is a social and environmentally responsible family run business with a rich heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients
* They are looking for a Site Manager to oversee works on a kitchen and bathroom schemes within both tenanted and void properties
* This role is a permanent position for the correct individual within a growing area for this contractor
* Working alongside an experienced Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of these refurbishment schemes to be on time and within budget
* Managing Health and safety on site
* Managing subcontractors and direct labour
* Ensuring all paperwork is correctly updated
* Dealing with deliveries and orders
* Delivering the refurbishment schemes on a weekly basis.
* Supporting with any tenant enquiries.
Qualifications and experience
* To be a successful Site Manager within this role, you will have lots of experience delivering planned maintenance programmes within social housing
* First Aid
* Asbestos Awareness.
How to Apply?
* If you're interested please call Emma Twigg on (phone number removed), e-mail Emma on [email protected] or apply online
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document. This can be viewed at: (url removed)
This can be viewed at: (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.