Project – New Build, High-End Pool House for Private Client, £1.2M
Salary up to £55,000 + Pension + 23 Days Holiday or Day Rate Negotiable
Location: Handcross Mid Sussex.
Start Date: 2nd August 2021
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading Dorset building contractor who is searching for a hands-on working Site Manager to oversee the construction of a high-end swimming pool house for a private client based in Handcross Mid Sussex, project value £1.2M.
The contractor is renowned for undertaking refurbishment and fit-out contracts across the high-end residential, education, and health care sectors.
Due to a steady increase in work load they are now seeking to recruit a Site Manager to support the rapidly expanding boutique residential market. This role would suit an existing Working Foreman or Site Manager from a carpentry background who is comfortable to be hands on when required. The company will consider applicants on a permanent or freelance basis.
Your Initial project will be based in Mid Sussex for 24 weeks commencing 2nd August – New Build High-End Pool House for a private client.
* Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the clients’ specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with Quantity Surveyors to monitor costs.
* Liaising with the client, client design team and other construction professionals – must have good interpersonal skills because the role is immediately client facing as development is within the client’s property.
* Liaising with the company project team consisting of QS and Project Manager.
* Striving to achieve construction excellence and recognition within internal key performance indicators.
* Coordinating and supervising construction workers and sub-contractors.
* Have a flexible approach and have excellent people and problem-solving skills.
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
* Assessing and minimising risk.
* Other duties to be discussed as required.
* Previous experience working as a Site or Assistant Manager for a Main Contractor or high-end House Builder.
* Site qualifications including CSCS Card & SMSTS Certificate.
* First Aid Ticket.
* Preference of Carpentry Background with civils knowledge an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong leadership skills.
* History of good tenure.
To find out more about this role contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.