£55,000 – £65,000 + package
This Site Manager’s role is with one of the UK’s leading main contractors. They have an excellent reputation and build some of the country’s most iconic buildings. They are a diverse organisation covering most sectors of the built environment and this specific role is within their fit out and refurbishment division. Projects are varied ranging from £1m – £10m in the commercial, retail and public sector.
We are looking for a Site Manager initially to work on retail and fit-out projects on a national basis. Your duties will include:
* Oversee all site activities and monitor progress against the programme.
* Ensure the effective close out of projects and that snagging commences as specified.
* Monitor and inspect the quality of work to ensure high standards of quality are achieved
* Keep up to date and complete site records
* Identify potential issues which will affect successful project delivery and take necessary action as appropriate.
* Work closely with the Commercial team to monitor the financial status of the project.
* Manage the performance of direct reports and sub-contract labour, ensuring they are working safely and efficiently.
* To manage the communication of all necessary information.
* Ensure HSQE standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
* Responsible for the safety of the public, when working in a live environment.
* Co-ordinate the activities of different sub-contractors to ensure work is carried out efficiently and oversee performance to ensure work is completed on schedule and to the right standard.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Excellent salary including
* Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
* Generous Pension
* Comprehensive healthcare
* Car allowance
* Flexible working arrangements
* Flexible benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.