We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join our team, delivering great projects on time and within budget. Specialising in large residential new builds, Trusko are looking for a reliable and committed Site Manager for exciting new projects based in and around London.
We are looking for people who are as passionate as we are to deliver a top quality product, focusing on larger schemes up to 100 units.
Supervise direction of the project on site, working to client requirements and the highest standards.
Ensure day to day operations run smoothly and that Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are hit.
Ensure deadlines are hit in line with the programme.
Morning briefs, toolbox talks, Friday packs, progress meetings.
Ensure all health & safety procedures are enforced and being responsible for health & safety on site.
Supervise all site operatives and sub-contractors.
Manage site resources and plant accordingly.
Management of Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
Employ stringent quality management controls.
Liaising with Quantity Surveyors to manage costs and keep the project to budget.
Implement environmental safeguards and responsible waste management.
Ensure all daily records and reports and photographic records are kept.
Regular client progress reports and close liaison with company project management.
Updating site diaries and SSW daily and weekly as required.
Work closely with the Project and commercial teams throughout.
Update program daily.
* Professional profile.
* Visionary leadership.
* Ability to motivate a workforce.
* Effective management and delegation.
* Communication and negotiation.
* Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation.
* Strong financial acumen.
* Planning and forecasting.
* Complex problem solving.
* Effective decision making.
* Proficient in JCT, NEC Contracts and dispute resolution.
* Excellent in Procurement, risk management, and strategic financial planning.
* Systems oriented management ethos.
* Excellent construction knowledge in both residential and commercial sectors.
* Strong supply chain network.
* Punctual and committed.
* Must be SMSTS qualified.
* 10 years’ experience site managing as no.1
* Must have their 3-day First Aid, Asbestos Awareness and Fire Warden certs.
* Well versed in residential and commercial refurbishments and new builds.
* Proven track record.
* Capable of delivering larger schemes, up to 100 units.
* Exemplary knowledge of drawings and specifications and technical details.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Can work under pressure.
* Team player.
* Meticulous attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.