TSR are looking for a Site Manager to join our client and run a brand new development based in Nottingham.
Our client is an industry leading developer, as Site Manager you will;
* Supervise all direct labour as may be necessary and co-ordinate the activities of all the trades and disciplines involved on the site so that all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme and the quality and cost standards required by the Company.
* Ensure that all work is kept on programme and that all details as specified in the drawings and instructions are adhered to. Precision and accuracy is vital in this connection.
* Achieve targets related to cost control in connection with the use of plant, labour and materials and provide feedback as necessary to the Surveyor.
* In conjunction with the Contracts Manager, co-ordinate and control the sub-contractors on the site, provide appropriate information concerning additional requirements and handle any problems which may arise.
* Co-ordinate orders and delivery dates with suppliers for materials required to be delivered to the site.
* Ensure that the Construction Team is aware of the "Getting it Right on Site" campaign and ensure a continuously high level of quality and presentation is achieved.
* Maintain the site dairy and ensure that details of all visitors, meetings, disputes and any unusual events etc., are recorded.
Education and Qualifications
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent plus HNC/ HND with a trade background.
* Ideally will have or be working towards NVQ Level 3, or NVQ Level 4 Site Management, preferably on the NHBC Manager Accreditation programme.
* The Senior Site Manager is required to have sound knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and be a qualified First Aider at Work.
* Good computer skills and experience are required as data input onto a system is a requirement of the role.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.