Site Manager (Leading Design & Build Contractor)
Bracken Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a well-known Design & Build Main Contractor based in London. The organisation that we represent have a fantastic reputation within the market and are currently looking to strengthen their Site Management team in the London Region due to growth within the business over the past year. They have a healthy order book for the years ahead and there will be opportunities to progress within the business for any ambitious individuals seeking to further their careers. They pride themselves on offering a friendly working environment where hard work and commitment are rewarded with the offer of progression to other roles within the business.
Your role will involve programming work and resources, health, safety and environmental planning and monitoring, client and sub-contractor liaison and reporting on project progress.
The successful candidate will be required to have previous experience working on new build projects (preferably residential) and have a previous track record of working to a high-quality standard in a safe manner and to agreed timescales whilst maintaining profitability and ensuring that all incidents/accidents and near misses are reported correctly.
* 4 years’+ experience in a similar role (minimum)
* Strong knowledge of Construction
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and achieve targets
* Strong relationship builder who can work as part of a site team
* Proficient using Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
* Ability to plan and manage your time effectively
* Conscientious and hard-working
Please contact Steve Lee at Bracken Recruitment for a more detailed conversation regarding this opportunity. Email: (url removed) or Mobile: (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.