The core function of the Site Manager is the effective management of all aspects of the site (or part of the site to which they are assigned). This will include, but not be limited to, the effective management and supervision of all subcontractors, materials, deliveries, direct and indirectly engaged operatives, plant and co-ordination therein to ensure projects are delivered to budget, quality standards and within the budgeted and contracted time frames.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Maintaining Site Records Management of multiple workloads
* Have input into, monitor and take ownership of contract and target programmes.
* Report against programme progress, identify recovery tasks and monitor key dates/mile stones.
* Plan and manage Quality Management Strategy to include tasks for sign off, benchmarks, hold points, sample panels, snagging etc and monitoring compliance therein.
* Ensure that items of work are per-snagged prior to client inspections.
* Forward Plan all works ensuring information, materials and sub-contractors are available.
* Receive, review and approve Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS).
* Plan and manage subcontractor competence compliance including checking certification, Gas Safe, NICEIC, CSCS, CPCS
* Provide accurate weekly timesheets and reports
Knowledge & Experience
* Roofing project experience
* Ability to plan own work and others to meet project deadlines
* Ability to communicate, lead and manage site meetings effectively
* Ability to pro-actively identify issues and sort appropriate guidance to implement solutions
* Commitment to achieve customer satisfaction
* Ability to organise and motivate staff and operatives to meet and improve output and quality
* Strong customer focus to increase client confidence
* Ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Ability to produce timely and accurate reports/information as required
* Scaffold Inspection
* First Aid
* Asbestos Awareness
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.