Our client requires a Site Manager for a start on 08/09/21 in the Co. Wicklow area in Ireland. The work is on a commercial / industrial site and involves producing weekly update and daily written reports to the project manager.
Successful Site Managers must have the following:
· A current valid CSCS skills card for a fully qualified Site Manager.
· Must have an SMSTS or equivalent.
· Must have first aid training.
· Must have own vehicle, laptop and phone
· Experience working as a Site Manager on commercial / industrial sites.
· Experience working on M & E fitout installation on commercial / industrial sites.
· Two checkable references for work as a Site Manager on commercial / industrial sites.
· Preferred glasshouse build experience although not essential
· Preferred telehandler licence
The hours on site will be from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri paying 9 hours per day. For more information on this Site Manager role or any of our other construction or MEP jobs, please forward CVs to or call Ben on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.