Our client is a dynamically managed and highly profitable company, which is currently enjoying a period of planned expansion supported by an impressive order book. With a turnover of £100 million plus, they have developed a first class reputation for carrying out refurbishment to high value social housing projects on time and to very high standards.
* Managing a designated project for a local authority client
* Working on social housing – 2/3 story properties
* Carrying out regeneration external works including windows and doors, fabric works, high spec mechanical and electrical, roofing and PV
* Monitor and report job progress against the programme to the Contracts Manager; produce site progress reports
* Coordination / Leadership of the site team including subcontractors
* Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
Either from a trades or engineering background, and you will have already gained invaluable experience in the fast moving and highly demanding field of decent homes.
Excellent site supervision and administrative is necessary as the successful candidate will be given a high level of responsibility on projects from inception through to completion.
In return for your services you will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a car allowance and pension scheme.
Please e-mail an up to date CV to Robert Ferrari in strict confidence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.