We Build Recruitment are recruiting for a Site Manager to start a Permanent position for one of our clients based in Liverpool.
Role: You will play a crucial role in supporting the continuous flow of new business through the Company. We carry out a huge variety of commercial projects ranging in value.
What you will be doing: On a day-to-day basis, you will be involved in:
* Reviewing incoming enquiries
* Assessing all relevant technical issue
* Carrying out site visits
* Preparing take-offs and materials schedule
* Preparing subcontract enquiries and evaluating quotation
* Preparing estimates and outlining programmes for the costs of the works
* Coordinating tender submissions including health and safety, environmental and quality elements
* Submitting proposals to clients
* Negotiating terms and conditions with clients prior to contract award
* Participating in tender handover meetings
What you will need:
* Good IT skills, including the Microsoft Office suite of software
* Skill to produce estimates from first principles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good time management and organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
* Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
* A professional attitude to representing the Company
* Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
* Capability to work on multiple tenders and budgets
If interested, please apply online or call on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.