Excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to be involved in unique high end development which involves the construction of a large RC frame block on the edge and overlooking Cambridge Train Station, creating luxury 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Due to the close proximity to the train station, this is an interesting and challenging project with a focus on design and logistics and as Site Manager on the scheme you are in a vital role working with a Senior Site Manager and a Project Manager, along with an several Assistant Site Managers to to ensure the project is delivered to the highest quality.
* Large RC Frame tower next to Cambridge Train Station
* 89 luxury apartments & penthouses
* Underground parking
* Ground floor commercial space
* Hard and soft landscaping, and infrastructure
* Great progression routes
The ideal candidate will be a Site Manager with a background in delivering new build residential schemes; able to manage programmes & budgets, and successfully lead a site team to deliver an exceptional quality product, with key focus on detail and an eye for quality. Longevity in their career is vital for the successful Site Manager, with a track history of taken projects from start to finish. Experience in the construction and delivery of RC frame residential projects would be ideal for this position.
The company in question are an established developer with successful divisions that operate in London and the South East, who focus on making large high end plots on each development.
* £300M Turnover Business with growth plans to reach £1BN turnover
* Excellent financial position
* Great reputation in the industry
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Track record of promoting from within
* Long term pipeline of future projects
What’s on Offer
* Salary up to £65,000
* £6,500 Car Allowance or Top Spec Company Car & Fuel Card
* 10% Pension
* Bonus Scheme – 10-20% Annually
* Christmas Shutdown
* Excellent Package
If you are interested in this Site Manager opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and a member of team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.