Title: Site Manager
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 (neg based on experience)
Sector: Residential developments, Bespoke, luxury, Non-PLC
Start Date: Immediate – ASAP
Our client is a highly regarded and well established bespoke residential developer and builder with an established reputation across Typical projects are small to mid size quality focused housing developments.
Site Manager – The Role:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join the business to work on a new project starting in Devizes. You will be responsible for leading the day to day operational delivery of a bespoke residential project consisting of houses and apartments. The role will report to a Contracts Manager and be well supported on site with management and commercial. Each project will be different and quality focused (not volume house building).
Site Manager – The Person
* You will have solid experience with either a national or regional house builder or residential main contractor
* Demonstrable experience of delivering residential projects within budget and programme
* Proven experience in managing simultaneous site based trades teams
* Innovative – ability to identify better ways of doing things
* High calibre individual who is committed to quality and programme
* A good team player, someone who wants to be part of a growing business to achieve common goals.
* Commutable to Bristol and Devizes
* Competitive salary
* Company car allowance
* Company benefits package
* Varied and unique residential developments
* Continued local work within the South West region
Please contact Foresight Search for more information on this, or any other vacancy (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.