Howard Civil Engineering Ltd (HCE) was founded in 2003 by director Michael Howard and specialises in four disciplines; S278 and Infrastructure, Civil Engineering and Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frames, and Roads and Sewers. We are proud to deliver projects for both end user clients and main contractors and have worked alongside industry-leading companies such as Wilmott Dixon, Bowmer & Kirkland, Wates Group and Sir Robert McAlpine.
Michael Howard hails from a family of skilled constructors and demonstrated a deep passion for the industry from a very early age. After working in the industry for a number of years once completing his studies, Michael identified a clear gap in the market for a passionate family-run business committed to building positive relationships with clients whilst consistently delivering exceptional results.
Due to continued growth and projects being awarded we are now on the look out for a site manager with a background in new build housing. This will be a permanent position and you will be joining an established team of likeminded individuals.
* Being the lead manager on site
* Carrying out the schedule of works in line with budgetary and time constraints.
* Conducting Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Site Inductions and Toolbox Talks.
* Coordinating sub-contractors and labour force activity.
* Ensuring that site is adequately secured at all times and that safe working conditions are maintained.
* Overseeing all associated packages from the initial groundworks and enabling works to snagging for handover.
* Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager and liaising with the client when appropriate.
* Working closely with senior management, engineering and commercial teams.
* Working in line with all NHBC regulations, building standards and codes of practice.
* A background in civils projects is beneficial to the role but not a necessity.
Skills/qualifications needed to be successful:
* First aid.
* CSCS blue/black card.
* Any other qualification are beneficial (CPCS, NRSWA etc).
What you will receive:
* Competitive salary 55k (Negotiable dependent on experience/background).
* Bonus scheme.
* Car allowance or vehicle
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.