An interesting long term contract opportunity is available for a Site Manager to support the day-to-day site operations for a new build construction scheme based in the Alnwick area.
The project in question has new build, refurbishment, and conversion elements to it, working within existing listed / historic buildings, so those with experience of operating within similar construction environments would be of specific interest.
The role will require key leadership and efficient delivery in the areas of daily site operations, including all health and safety and quality aspects of the project through to handover, where you will be working closely with the support of an onsite Project Manager.
The successful candidate will therefore fit the following spec;
* Have a proven track record operating as a Site Manager on construction build schemes valued £4M+.
* Have strong technical construction ability and knowledge, covering all aspects of the internal and external envelope, and minor civils works.
* Ideally had some exposure to working with historic buildings.
* Have strong leadership and organised management capability.
* Proactive in the area of Health & Safety.
* Good eye for detail and quality finishing.
* Be comfortable with client interface as required.
* Good IT capability.
* Hold valid site certification, SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
* Ideally be based within commutable distance of the project.
The expectation is that this opportunity will provide longer term options as the relationship develops with this client, so the initial 50-week contract could well lead onto longer term employment options.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send me an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss things further
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.