Site Manager – South West London – Permanent – £65,000 + Benefits
Here at Potensis, we are currently working with one of the UK’s leading residential developers who are looking to enhance their Build team by recruiting an experienced Site Manager to join their existing team. The business is focussed on creating housing developments across the UK and are actively acquiring new sites to add to their excellent pipeline of future developments.
You will be responsible for the ongoing management of the site, ensuring that all deadlines and NHBC standards are met.
In addition, you will need:
* A minimum of 5+ years’ experience of working on Traditional build & RC Frame developments
* Experience in delivering internal and external packages
* A stable career history of permanent employment
* Valid CSCS, SMSTS & First aid all in date
* A demonstratable ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
* A history of planning and delivering projects on time and in budget
* Excellent attention to detail, with a focus on internal finishes
If you have experience of running your own projects, this is a great opportunity to join a prestigious, UK leading developer who have an excellent record of delivering NHBC award winning projects.
For more information please apply today
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.