Salary: Circa £50k- £55k plus excellent benefits
My client is a reputable tier 1 main contractor who specialise in commercial interior refurbs and new builds. They are one of the largest and most successful privately owned construction and development groups in the UK. They are looking for a Fit out Site Manager to join them for a project in Coventry.
Site Manager– Overview
* Providing line management and coordinating all sub-contractors on site
* Carrying out site inductions
* Ensuring health and safety is to the highest standard
* Monitoring the progress made on site
* Managing delivery of materials to site
* Ensuring the project is ran in line with programme and to a high quality
* Complete all appropriate reports and paperwork
* Reporting to the Senior Site Manager
Site Manager- Requirements
The ideal candidate MUST come from a fit out background as a Site Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* CSCS Card Black
* Experience working on fit out projects
* First Aid
* Asbestos Awareness
* Health and Safety
* Driven and determined
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Experience of overseeing projects from cradle to grave
For more information please call Nikki Adams on (phone number removed).
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.