Excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to join a fast-growing company. Our projects are mainly new build and conversion projects with upwards of 250 units over the next 15 months. We are looking for a driven Site Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a stable job history with good references, experience with new build and refurbishment projects and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of being a site manager (number 1 on site).
The ideal candidate will be a Site Manager with a background in delivering new build residential apartments or have significant main contractor experience. You will be number 1 on site and must be driven to deliver your project. You will be able to manage programmes & be aware of budgets, keeping within the project costs and successfully lead a site team to deliver an exceptional quality product, with key focus on detail and an eye for quality.
Strong I.T. skills are essential as we have invested heavily in our I.T. to enable a smooth and time efficient flow of information to and from our sites. Longevity in your career is vital for the successful Site Manager, with a track history of taken projects from start to finish.
JaeVee is a regional property developer that has grown extensively over the past 3 years. The company has gone from delivering £500k conversion projects and now will be delivering multiple £10m+ projects. With this growth we now need to expand our team for our already secured upcoming contracts.
* Turnover of £20m in the next 12 months
* Secured project pipeline
* Sited located in prime locations in Norfolk and Suffolk
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Track record of promoting from within
What’s on Offer
* Salary £50,000 to £60,000 (depending on experience) plus extensive benefits
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Mileage allowance (£3,000) paid monthly
* Company Pension Scheme
* Death in Service/Critical Illness Cover
* Corporate Gym Membership
* Holiday Buy and Sell Back Scheme
* Performance related bonus at the end of the project
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.