My client, a Forward-thinking Traditional Fit out Contractor who have a healthy order book and ambitious, yet achievable growth plans due to exceeding their clients’ expectations are looking to add an experienced and capable Site Manager to join their already successful team.
They are looking for an exceptional and aspirational Site Manager and will offer an excellent package including a progressive opportunity for the right candidate.
The Site Manager will have experience managing CAT A or B from inception to completion with support of the Project Manager. Your duties will include but not be limited by:-
• Overall responsibility for sit team
• Ensuring quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works
• Provide a proactive and highly effective management
• Liaison with other team members where required
• Ensuring that all projects are run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on-site is as expected
• Attendance at site meetings including preparation of all information required
• Managing waste control
• Be prepared to travel to sites
My client is looking for a Site Manager with experience working on large scale traditional Cat A and Cat B fit out projects. The ideal candidates will have the following skills / experience: –
• Experience managing commercial fit out projects with support from a Project Manager
• Track record working as a Site Manager for a Fit-Out contractor
• Excellent management skills
• High level of computer literacy
• Ideally professionally qualified
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Meticulous and highly organized
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.